Google

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Auto Insurance: What should I consider when choosing car insurance?

We understand. Auto insurance coverage needs vary depending on your situation. If you have a motorcycle, the insurance options you should consider will be different than if you're adding a teen to your car insurance policy. A new car requires different considerations than an older one.

In the scenarios listed below, we provide an overview of the auto insurance coverages you should consider. In addition to explaining the coverage considerations, we've even included information on the savings and discounts you may qualify for.

*
I am buying my first car and I need car insurance.
*
I need auto insurance for an older car.
*
I am adding my teenager to my auto insurance policy
*
I am just shopping around for car insurance.
*
I have a motorcycle and I need motorcycle insurance.

We're here to help you make the choices that you feel are best for you. For more information, contact a local Allstate agent today or get a car insurance quote online.
(source : allstate.com)


1 comment:

Neetu said...

I am grateful to you for sharing all these points of concern when locating a car insurance policy. I am too planning to buy this policy and will make use of all these points.
product liability insurance